Growing Green is the twice yearly magazine published by the Vegan Organic Network. The magazine reflects a broad range of information and opinions, covering the 'why' and the 'how' of vegan organic growing. The publishers try to feature a mixture of articles that cover practical, technical and ethical issues, as well as hints and tips, letters, photos, illustrations and cartoons.
Topics of no. 39:
- - Interview with Jay & Katja Wilde of Bradley Nook Farm who are changing from cattle farming to vegan organic farming
- - Report from the vegan farm La Ferme de l'Aube in Canada
- - Ten Years Organic Growers Alliance
- - Self-sufficient gardening in Belgium
- - Syntropic Farming
- - The Permaculture Design Process; Surveying and Observation - Part 2
- - Vegan strategy, vegan communication
- - Biocyclic vegan agriculture
- ... and more ...