Growing Green is the twice yearly magazine published by the Vegan Organic Network. The magazine reflects a broad range of information and opinions, covering the 'why' and the 'how' of vegan organic growing. The publishers try to feature a mixture of articles that cover practical, technical and ethical issues, as well as hints and tips, letters, photos, illustrations and cartoons.
Topics of no. 38:
- - UK organic horticulture through the lifetime of a grower
- - La Ferme de l'Aube - year two reflections
- - Nature (and animal) friendly gardening in Scarborough
- - On humanure and vegan organic growing systems
- - An organic, earth friendly guide to identification, use and control of weeds
- - Regenerative designs
- - Integrating animal rescue with vegan organics
- - Hydroponics and vertical farming
- - The permaculture design process
- ... and more ...