Growing Green is the twice yearly magazine published by the Vegan Organic Network. The magazine reflects a broad range of information and opinions, covering the 'why' and the 'how' of vegan organic growing. The publishers try to feature a mixture of articles that cover practical, technical and ethical issues, as well as hints and tips, letters, photos, illustrations and cartoons.
Topics of no. 37:
- - Celebrating 20 years of the Vegan Organic Network
- - Setting roots on your small veganic farm
- - My Shropshire garden
- - Establishing the Barefoot Vegan Farm & Animal Sanctuary in the south of France
- - The Third Vegan Sow in Moldova
- - Raspberries, rhubarb and compost
- - The Permaculture Design Process
- - How to Permaculture your Life (review)
- - Learning from agroforestry experts
- ... and more ...