Animal Liberation Front Supporters Group Newsletter December 2017
- - Prisoner letters
- - A short article about the International Animal Rights Conference in Luxembourg
- - Investigators of fur farms sentenced to pay a lot of money after they exposed the cruel conditions in fur farms
- - A chronology of Laboratory Liberations 1976-2008
- A personal view on activities fighting the slaughter of badgers
- - Police spies: Tory coucillor Andy Cole used to be a spy cop
- - Global actions
- - Prisoners contact
Global actions gives a worldwide overview on actions for animals (June 2017-October 2017), from graffitis to animal liberations.
And, of course, pages with letters from prisoners (in this issue: Walter Edmund Bond). It is so important for them to stay in touch with you and not be completely isolated from their supporters!
The magazines arrived with some kinks. But we hope you buy them because of the content and not because they look so nice ...
Printing and sending these newsletters to us costs 2 british pounds. That's why we donate all the revenues from selling the newsletters to the ALF Supporters Group!
About the ALF Supporters Group
The ALFSG exists to support animal rights activists unfortunate enough to end up behind bars - financially and practically. They also promote an understanding of the reasons why caring people feel forced to break the law.